We’re looking for a Qualified Solicitor with in-depth Compliance experience to join ONP as a Deputy COLP.
This is a really exciting time to join us. Our business has grown rapidly over the years to become one of the leading providers of legal services to the residential property and remortgage markets.
We don’t plan to stand still though – following private equity investment, we are looking to expand our Compliance Team, to meet the demands of our growing business.
Working under the direction of the COLP, you will help to ensure the firm, its managers and employees are adhering to all of the relevant regulatory requirements.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Review and evaluate ONP Group compliance activities to assess compliance to risk;
- Support with the development of an effective legal compliance programme;
- Assist with the renewal of all insurances required by the Firm to include professional Indemnity Insurance, General Insurance, Officers liability insurance; Cyber Insurance and such other insurance as may be deemed appropriate ;
- Handle and respond to professional negligence claims against the Group companies;
- Communicate all the ethical guidelines to every department, ensuring that every employee properly understands the guidelines and ensuring that they are being
- Assist with the review of all new potential new business contracts
- Ensure continued compliance with all regulatory requirements including but not limited to AML, GDPR, Transparency
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Solicitor;
- Must have professional negligence claims experience;
- Experience as a Compliance Officer or Compliance Manager;
- Experience in risk management;
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, or AML);
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
Remote working: After an initial office-based training period, there will be the opportunity to work from home for the majority of time, with some attendance in the office required a couple of times a month
To apply for the above vacancy, please send your CV to: HRDepartment@onpgroup.co.uk
At ONP we endeavour to recruit and fill vacancies directly. If there is a need to engage with agencies, we have a preferred list of suppliers.