There are a number of reasons why you should make a Will:-
- make gifts of specific items to family or friends
- choose the Executors who will deal with your Estate
- mitigate tax by inheritance planning
- create Trusts to protect vulnerable relatives
- make gifts to charities
- make known your funeral wishes
- prevent arguments in your family
- appoint guardians for your children
We will advise you on all aspects of your Will. We are approachable and affordable. We will explain everything in plain English with no legal jargon.
If you are concerned that your children may not be sufficiently mature or if you don’t like their chosen partner, we can advise on ways in which to structure your Wills to protect your assets.
If you are in a second marriage with children from previous marriages, we can construct Wills that take these circumstances into account.
Even if you have made a Will, you should revisit it as and when your own circumstances change.